Monday, February 12, 2007

Intro Post

This is the first post for this blog, i am just going to be going over what i will be talking about in the future. Everyone has friends that have Instant Messenger right? how much time do you invest in reading peoples away messages when bored, and tired of looking at facebook? how cheesy and overly dramatic are they? do friends of yours ruin song lyrics for you because they constantly post it in their away message? how many people put away messages up when they are not actually away, just to get attention. "i have had a shitt day....im so alone....around".

In this blog we will analyze, laugh at, and come up with some good solid mellow dramatic away messages for all to use.
Sean

3 comments:

Chloe said...

I don't even IM or read peoples away messages ever

Ashley Kirwan said...

Wow I do that and it does piss me off when people put dumb ass quotes and song lyrics up. I want to check away messages to find out where you are or what you are doing. This is such an awesome topic and I can't wait to see what you put into it. I just checked my cousin's away message and this is what it said...

"theres something to be said about a glass bowl.
About knowing when to say when.
I think its a floating line, a barometor of need and desire.
Its entirely up to the individual and depends on whats being poured.
Sometimes all we want is a taste,
Other times theres no such thing as enough, The glass is bottomless.

and all we want is more....."

Requiem0904 said...

I would respond to your post

But I am away

But just so you know.
I'm not really here.
[insert an old rusty alanis lyric]